COVID-19 PCR Testing Service
How does it work
Your COVID-19 test kit is for self test use only, the package contains easy to use instructions. We will take care of rest from the timely delivery of your test kit to the Lab and sending the test results by email or if you prefer you can pick up your results (fit to fly certificate from our office) This service is currently offered 7 days a week.
Can my arline verify the COVID-19 PCR/RAT - Rapid Antigen test result?
Your fit to fly certificate contains a unique QR code which can be verified immediately by third parties such as airlines by scanning the code on your certificate.
What information do we require?
In order to issue a fit to fly certificate we will require the details of your passport or travel document number and your date of birth. Please ensure you bring this document with you when collected your test kit.
How do I get my results?
The results of your COVID-19 PCR/RAT – Rapid Antigen test are sent by email instantly as soon as a result is established. (you can either download the result/certificate on your mobile device or print on a plain a4 size paper. You can also collect the certificate from our office.
How long does it take to get my results?
The results of your COVID-19 PCR home test are provided within 24-48 hours after processing.
What are the differences between PCR, LAMP and Lateral Flow?
A PCR test is the gold standard in COVID-19 testing and is the test used by the NHS. It offers the most accurate results as it can detect even the smallest amount of virus. This means that a negative PCR test result provides the most reliable indication you can safely continue to work and travel.
A LAMP test is also analysed in a laboratory but the test is less accurate and sensitive. Therefore, it may give a negative result to people who have a small amount of virus present. A negative LAMP test provides you with some protection, but not as much as a PCR test.
Lateral flow/RAT Rapid Antigen is an established technology, adapted to detect antigens that are present when a person has COVID-19. The best-known example of a lateral flow test is the home pregnancy test kit.
The test kit is a hand-held device with an absorbent pad at one end and a reading window at the other. Inside the device is a strip of test paper that changes colour in the presence of COVID-19 antigens.
A negative result means that active coronavirus infection was not detected, at the time of the test. However, this does not guarantee that you do not have coronavirus. It is not analysed in a laboratory, unlike the PCR or LAMP tests.
Positive (SARS-CoV-2 Detected): in this case, the presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA has been detected in the sample.
Negative (SARS-CoV-2 Not Detected): in this case, the presence of SARS-Cov-2 RNA has not been detected in the sample.
Retest (A valid result could not be generated from the sample provided): in this case, we have been unable to obtain a valid test result and a new swab sample should be taken and submitted for an additional test. A ‘retest’ result could indicate a failure in the sampling process, or the presence of inhibitors that prevent successful detection of viral RNA. A new order for a test should be placed to allow for a retest, please ensure you follow the sample instructions carefully to reduce this risk.
Terms & Conditions
We operate a strict no refund and returns policy with no exceptions.
We cannot provide a refund for delays in receipt of the testing kits or results from the laboratory as a result of factors outside of our control such as delays in the postal system or delays in processing the kits by the laboratory.
The Covid testing kits cannot be returned to us once received by you. This is due to risk of transmission of the virus.
Fit to Fly:
Strictly no refunds or returns permitted once you purchase the fit to fly test/certificate.
We do not take responsibility if your test result is delayed by the laboratory for any reason which is not in our control.
Please verify covid test requirements with your airline and fco gov.uk website before proceeding to order your fit to fly certificate.
To the extent permitted by law, Mushtaq Travel and all third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- the laboratory being unable to test your sample for any reason,
- the test results not being made available to you within the stated turnaround time, where a delay is caused due to any events outside of our reasonable control,
- you miss your flight as a result of a delay caused by you or an inconclusive test result, whether following a successfully completed test or otherwise,
- your act, omission, or other failure to follow instructions provided to you in relation to sample collection or pre-sample preparation requirements,
- any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- your failure to take your test sample in accordance with the directions laid out in your home test kit leading to an indeterminate or invalid test result.
- any liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage, costs or expenses whatsoever incurred in the following circumstances.
- For all Home Tests, PCR Test Kits, Rapid Antigen Test Kits
- For all Lateral Flow Kits
- liability for events outside of our control: This includes but is not limited to failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control