Many flights are operating under government restrictions worldwide. Ensure you have checked the latest information directly with the airline and the FCO websites for updates.
Ensure you reconfirm your flights 72 hours before travel as many airlines are making regular changes to their schedule flight dates and times.
These are challenging times and our Customer Care Team are working around the
clock to ensure you have the latest updates, information and travel guidance possible
in line with airline policy to address your needs during these very challenging and
We are working with you in line with government guidelines. Please take a moment to note the following information which will help you and us to ensure our operations run smoothly and we can provide you the best service possible:
1. Telephone UK: Although the office remains closed from 23rd March 2020, our
phone lines are open.
Please feel free to contact us on 01332 361650 or 01332 299463
2. Telephone from Abroad: Calling from abroad - please phone +44 1332 361650
3. Website Bookings: Access to our online booking platform is currently unavailable due to the current travel disruptions worldwide, bookings can be made by phone and email where applicable.
4. Book by email: If you are not due to travel in the next 7 days we recommend you contact us via - giving us your contact details and reservation code where applicable. Alternatively if you have an existing booking you can use the following contact form Here.
5. All Communications: Please ensure you read and understand all Advice and Instructions provided by our dedicated Customer Care Team to prevent delays, frustration and anxiety at this very difficult time.
6. Secure Booking: YOUR BOOKINGS ARE SAFE WITH US - we are working to ensure a smooth service and your patience is highly appreciated.
7. Travel Restrictions:
a. A number of countries worldwide have imposed travel restrictions, please check the latest travel advice before you fly.